WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!
As I entered the school to prepare for our Friday PD Day, I saw our amazing Angels from our Extended Day Program along with our wonderful staff including Mrs. Santos and Mrs. Huddleston, taking the time to clean up the grounds. Students were engaged in raking and weeding and beautifying our yard space! It was a beautiful sight to see! Thank you to parents who donated gardening gloves and lunch to our program that day! What an amazing treat! Our yard looks fantastic – way to go Angels!
We were treated on Monday with our Math Lead teachers, Mrs. Weasner and Mr. Radford who shared their gifts and talents with the entire school community when it comes to numeracy learning. They explored an open ended question and modelled Number Strings in many classes throughout the course of the day. It was wonderful to see how students persevered and worked through problems all while collaborating with their peers.
UMBRELLA PARENT NIGHT
Our Catholic School Council Advisory Committee is hosting a night with Dr. Jen Forestel from the Umbrella Project on Thursday April 25th from 5:30-7:30pm. Dr. Jen will be discussing how to Empower your child to take on life and develop the positive coping skills they will need for health, happiness and future success. We will have some light refreshments and prizes. We hope to see you there!
- Mon. Apr 15 – 17 – Camp Brebeuf Trip – Grade 8
- Mon. Apr 15 – U of W Developmental Testing JK to Gr 1
- Tues. Apr 16 – DIY Club – 3:30pm
- Thurs. April 18 – Burrito Day
- Fri. Apr 19 – Good Friday
- Mon. Apr 22 – Easter Monday
- Tues. Apr 23 – Field trip to Schneider Haus (JK/SK – Rm 10)
- Wed. Apr 24 – Grade 7 Confirmation Retreat
- Wed. Apr 24 – Walk in their Sneakers Event
- Thurs. Apr 25 – Umbrella Parent Night (5:30-7:30)
- Thurs. Apr 25 – Field trip to Schneider Haus (JK/SK – Rm 12-13)