Starting Monday October 7th the St. Michael’s Make a Change Team will be collecting canned goods and non-perishable items for our local St. Vincent du Paul Society.
The Make a Change Team (formerly our Social Justice Team) will be collecting food items for one week. Last day to send in food items is Friday October 11th.
Our goal this year is to collect 600 items. With over 300 students in our school, that means if each student brings in 2 items, we will be well over our goal.
All items are welcome, especially the following:
- Canned tuna, salmon, sardines,
- Canned meat (ham, turkey, chicken and luncheon meat)
- Pasta (macaroni & cheese, spaghetti and sidekicks)
- Pasta sauce
- Minute rice
- Tins of beans
- Jam, honey and peanut butter
- Pancake mix & pancake syrup
- Apple & tomato juice
- Cranberry sauce
- Hamburger helper
- Baby food
- Cereal-especially Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes
- Shampoo, hand soap & toothpaste.
Thank you – St. Michael’s Make a Change Team